Our Emotional Well-Being Champions
Well-being Champions are year 5 and 6 students that champion emotional well-being and positive mental health within the school setting and wider community. Our Champions drive forward positive change and support for the whole school community and break down stigma and barriers to receiving support.
Our well-being champions are there to help and support in the following ways:
- Be a positive role model.
- Promote a healthy lifestyle.
- Discuss ideas for well-being events.
- Reducing the stigma around mental health.
- Encourage people to talk and share.
- Listen, support and find further help.
- Be a good communicator and feed ideas back to their class.
“It`s Okay To Not Be Okay”