At Brockswood Primary and Nursery School we believe it is a privilege to work with the future generations; helping to shape their future and allowing them realise their true potential. We place the children at the centre of everything we do and we feel that a trusting relationship between home and school is vital for the success of each of our children, working in partnership to promote the vision and ethos of Brockswood. At our school we:
- value the individual within our diverse community
- encourage each child to achieve their full potential
- create a secure, happy and motivating environment with children at the core
- have pride in our school and pride in ourselves
- be responsible and respectful citizens for life
One of our greatest strengths is the commitment of the staff and governors to provide a secure, caring and stimulating environment for all of our family members. You are invited to come and meet our staff and children and to experience the magic of Brockswood for yourselves.
If you decide to join our happy family, I look forward to working alongside you and sharing an exciting journey with you.
Please feel free to contact the school direct with any queries you may have.
Thank you for visiting.
Mrs G Voigt