Learning Together, Achieving Together
Our community is committed to working in partnership to realise the potential of all. We aim to be:
- An all inclusive school where all members of the school community have equal access to learning opportunities.
- A school with high standards achieved through a purposeful, enriched curriculum that meets the needs of all.
- A nurturing environment where all children are well motivated to be the best they can be.
To support this vision we have the Brockswood School Pledge, written by our children.
I promise I will do my best
To listen, learn and achieve my goals
We are proud to be part of the Brockswood family
This is our school let the rooms be filled with learning
We believe parent partnership is essential to achieving our aims.
- Our vision is that the partnership is based on mutual respect.
- We acknowledge how important a parent is in a child’s life and therefore wish to establish open communication.
- We endeavour to establish clear expectations within our home school agreement to provide a framework of accountability.
- This partnership should ensure that all children achieve their full potential.